Lunch at The Shelby

I love having go-to restaurants but I also enjoy trying new restaurants; as I�m always hoping to add a new favorite to the ever-growing list. When I checked out The Shelby for the first time several months ago, I knew that I had to go back again with my camera to take proper pictures as I found this place to be so striking. What better place to share than on here?

When I got the chance to visit again, I made sure to bring my camera along. Cinthia and Sean haven�t had the opportunity to try this place yet so I know another visit is in my near future and I already can�t wait. How funny is it that gorgeous restaurants (and good food) get me this excited? Their cheese curds are amazing. Although, they tasted a little different from the first time I tried them, still so good! Their drink list is also so extensive and I�m looking forward to trying more things on their food and drink menu.

IMG_1264

IMG_1260

IMG_1267 IMG_1263

IMG_1270

IMG_1271 IMG_1277

IMG_1279
IMG_1287

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellagio Gardens.

Goodbye to summer.