Random Thursday Morning Ramblings

IMG_0463

- Ever want to feel old? Ask Alexa to play current hip hop music. I don't know ANY of the latest songs or their artists!

- So real question. Can gray hair turn back brown? Because that's what is happening to me! I got my first grey hairs last year. They actually came up during the time I got ill last year and now those grey hairs are growing brown so I now have grey tips. So weird!

- Last weekend, Sean and I played basketball at a local bar and I beat him! Not sure if it'll ever happen again so it needed to be documented somewhere ;).

- My little sister is getting married on Saturday. Saturday!

- Is there any better, more refreshing, drink than ice cold water? Obviously this is a trick question because the answer is always no.

- Work is really, really quiet without Cinthia. I don't have my walk/lunch break or talking partner and it stinks. I've been at my desk a lot more the last week so I'm most likely more productive. Great for the company, not so much for me.

- On the right hand side of my blog I have my popular posts from the last seven days listed. It�s so strange to me that some of my older posts (like 2011, 2012 old) are coming up on them. Of course, I had to read them and they made me laugh. I use to be so funny and young.

- This four day weekend cannot come quick enough. Any fun plans for the long weekend?

IMG_0479

I hope you all have fun and safe long weekends! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch at The Shelby

Bellagio Gardens.

Goodbye to summer.